Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Opening the shipping box I found the tripod box quite cheesy and cheap. When I pulled out the carry bag containing the tripod, I noticed wear on the base of the bag suggesting that I might have received a used item. The tripod inside felt quite sturdy when I pulled it out, however the ball-head seemed larger and heavier that others I have seen. Excited, I attached the QR plate to my Nikon D7000 but realized that it did not fit the camera snugly. Looks like the screw is a tad-bit longer than the receptacle on the bottom of the camera. What a dissapointment! One could put some additional cork padding to make it fit but I didnt want to bother with it and am returning this tripod. Also, the ball head does not have angular markings or adjustment nob for assisting panoramic pictures. I compared it with an Opteka 64" at the same price, and I found the opteka much well constructed, stable and did not have plate fitting issue. Opteka has teh same height but is about 100 grams lighter (not a big difference though).
Click Here to see more reviews about: Polaroid 65" Pro Carbon Fiber Tripod With Removeable Ballhead Includes Deluxe Tripod Carrying Case For Digital Cameras & Camcorders
Regardless if you're a casual photographer/videographer or a serious "prosumer" there's a Polaroid tripod designed with your needs in mind. That's because we design our tripods with intelligent in-demand features like fluid pan-head, braced center columns, all-terrain leg tips, dual levels, compact-footprints, ergonomically designed carry handles and foam grips-and everything else you'd expect from a tripod line inspired by over half a century of imaging innovation. And to ensure they're part of your "accessory arsenal" for the long term, we've crafted them from 8x Carbon Fiber to ensure they always keep your valuable equipment on solid ground.No matter if you choose our ultra compact desktop models, our unique monopod, our ruggedized all terrain models or our high end Carbon Fiber Series, you'll immediately understand why Polaroid tripods are considered the ultimate in "classic image stabilization"
0 comments:
Post a Comment