2.7" inch LCD Screen Protector for Digital Camera - 2.25" (L), 1.8" (W) Review

2.7 inch LCD Screen Protector for Digital Camera - 2.25 (L), 1.8 (W)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I honestly was very excited to get the screen protector. I bought 2 for myself and 2 for someone else. I am very happy with the speed of shipping from the company. I'm not pleased with the item. There is a tab you are supposed to pull off the protector after you place it on the camera. The tab does not pull off very easily. It is like removing a sticker on the bottom of a glass. You have to keep picking at it to get it off. I have given up on picking at it. I think I might take the protector off because I can't seem to remove the sticky stuff. Also I could not remove the bubbles. I tried several times to reapply the thing with no luck. I had an easier time with the protector for the nintendo DS.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 2.7" inch LCD Screen Protector for Digital Camera - 2.25" (L), 1.8" (W)

2.7" inch LCD Screen Protector for Digital Cameras.Fits:CanonPowershotSD1400 ISCanonPowershotSD1300 ISCanonPowershotA3100 ISCanonPowershotA3000 ISCasioExilim EXS7CasioExilim EXZ550CasioExilim EXFC150FujifilmFINEPixXP10FujifilmFinePixJZ500FujifilmFinePixZ70KodakEasyShareM550KodakEasyShareM530NikonCoolpixS3000OlympusPENE-PL1OlympusSP-600 UZOlympusStylus Tough8010OlympusStylus Tough6020OlympusStylus Tough9010OlympusStylus7030OlympusStylus5010OlympusFE-4040OlympusFE-4030OlympusFE-47OlympusStylus Tough3000PanasonicLumixDMC-FX66PanasonicLumixDMC-ZR3PanasonicLumixDMC-TS2PanasonicLumixDMC-ZS5PanasonicLumixDMC-FP2PanasonicLumixDMC-FP1PanasonicLumixDMC-FH20PanasonicLumixDMC-FH3PanasonicLumixDMC-FH1SamsungAQ100SamsungTL205SonyDSCW350SonyDSCW320SonyDSCW310SonyDSCW380SonyDSLRA450and many more...

Buy Now

Click here for more information about 2.7" inch LCD Screen Protector for Digital Camera - 2.25" (L), 1.8" (W)

0 comments:

Post a Comment