Digital Camera Camcorder Lens Cleaning Pen Review

Digital Camera Camcorder Lens Cleaning Pen
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am not sure what to compare this to but it did its job on my telescope lenses so I am happy with it. It did leave some small streaks but I don't think it was anything major (and maybe my lenses were not in the best of shape). I like the brush end too which can take of the dust.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Digital Camera Camcorder Lens Cleaning Pen

A superb new tool in optical lens cleaning technology. Perfect for cleaning binocular lenses, small aperture spotting scopes and telescopes, eyepieces, and other optical items. Comes with a handy retractable dust removal brush and a special non-liquid cleaning element, designed to never dry out. Safe and very easy to use.

Buy NowGet 90% OFF

Click here for more information about Digital Camera Camcorder Lens Cleaning Pen

0 comments:

Post a Comment