Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I'm using timelapse plantcam to record wildlife for hunting. This is a cheaper alternative than the plotwatcher camera costing just under $200. I've tested the time lapse at 30 seconds and 1 minute. Set to take a picture of a field behind my house facing East. The camera can be set to turn on at first light ( or a specified time ) and off at a preset time. I set the camera to come on at first light. The first day, it did not turn on until I walked up to the camera that evening. It had 6 pictures when I expected about 700. So, I set it to come on at 7 am and the next day it did as expected. The Camera has a feature to process up to 360 pictures into a time lapse video, stored on a SD card, which them can be played on a pc. The results are ok, and will do what I wanted. However, the picture quality is a little dark and has a red tint.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wingscapes WSCA04 Timelapse Plantcam 4MP Weatherproof Digital Camera With 2GB Card/Reader
Watch your plants grow in fast-forward with the new Timelapse PlantCam. The PlantCam is rugged and weatherproof, and automatically takes photos and videos at set time intervals. It then stitches the photos together to create a video showing in minutes or seconds what usually can't be seen with the naked eye. The result is a seamless movie of your plants growing! This Set Includes * Wingscapes Timelapse Plantcam 4MP Weatherproof Digital Camera* USB Secure Digital Card Reader* 2GB SD Memory Card
0 comments:
Post a Comment