Casio Exilim EX-Case10 Leather Business Card Holder Style Universal Camera Case for all Casio Cameras (Black) Review

Casio Exilim EX-Case10 Leather Business Card Holder Style Universal Camera Case for all Casio Cameras (Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Great look, soft and protective.... unless you decide to wear it on your belt. Then you should be very careful. The magnetic snap is small, hard to fasten, and when fastened, may release if you bend over and put any pressure on it. My EX-Z1200, has fallen out of it twice. I know, shame on me for number 2. I tried to give Casio the benefit of the doubt the first time because it really feels like a great case and I wanted to use it. But the second time the camera came out, it fell onto a vinyl floor and there was very little pressure put on the snap. The thirty dollar case is now sitting on a shelf, never to be worn again. Maybe Casio didn't make it, but Casio did endorse it, and I've written a similar note to them with no reply. I also wrote to the vendor, telling them to take this case off their shelf. They did offer to take the case back, but I didn't bother, so my hat's off to them.
I had a Casio case for fy EX-M2 that went beyond great, but I can only tell you 'don't do it' if you plan to wear this case.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Exilim EX-Case10 Leather Business Card Holder Style Universal Camera Case for all Casio Cameras (Black)

Black leather business card holder style case for all Casio cameras

Buy NowGet 56% OFF

Click here for more information about Casio Exilim EX-Case10 Leather Business Card Holder Style Universal Camera Case for all Casio Cameras (Black)

0 comments:

Post a Comment