Casio EXILIM EX-Z300 10.1 MP 4x Optical Zoom Digital Camera- Silver Review

Casio EXILIM EX-Z300 10.1 MP 4x Optical Zoom Digital Camera- Silver
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've had the Casio EX Z300 for a few weeks and the main reason I bought it was for the 720P video recording. I also have the kodak M1033 that also shoots video at 720P and I have to say the Casio's video quality is noticably sharper, especially is lower light enviroments. Also, the Casio user interface, menus and controls are signifcantly better than Kodak. The slight disadvantages of the Casio video recording is a 10 minute time limit and it only shoots at 24 Framses per second vs the Kodak at 30FPS. This is Casio's first point and shoot camera with 720P video and overall its not bad but I would expect the next series to be even better.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio EXILIM EX-Z300 10.1 MP 4x Optical Zoom Digital Camera- Silver



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Casio EXILIM EX-Z300 10.1 MP 4x Optical Zoom Digital Camera- Silver

0 comments:

Post a Comment