Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Where was this thing made? I put my battery(Casio EX-Z400 battery) in this 3rd party charger the first time after I recieved it, less than 20 minutes later it CAUGHT FIRE! Luckily I was sitting right next to it and heard popping noises, saw sparks + smoke and a flame VERY QUICKLY. If I had left this alone it could have very easily burned my house down! So I pulled it out of the plug & smothered it. The plactic imploded and melted inside itself in that short period of time. On top of that it took over a month after I ordered it to arrive, then when I finally get to use it it catches fire! I have had hundreds of plug-in rechargeable electronic devices throughout my life, but NEVER have I had one burst into flame! Completely unsatisfactory, serious safety concern. I highly recommend this item be taken off Amazon.com and the market as a WHOLE.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio Exilim Zoom EX-Z400 Digital Camera Battery Charger
Ever whipped out your Casio Exilim Zoom EX-Z400 to document a special event, only to see the "Low Battery" alert flashing across your LCD screen?With both wall outlet and car charging capabilities, the Casio Exilim Zoom EX-Z400 Digital Camera Battery Charger provides you with the options you need to stay fully charged at all times. Compact, lightweight, and versatile - simply toss this charger into your bag or glove compartment to ensure that you are prepared to record those unexpected memories at a moment's notice.
Click here for more information about Casio Exilim Zoom EX-Z400 Digital Camera Battery Charger
0 comments:
Post a Comment